Java utility to generate SQL database from WordNet standard database as released by the WordNet Project (Princeton University)
- Support for MySql and PostGreSQL.
- Complete port (however, orphaned morphological forms are dropped, and so are VerbNet/XWordNet data that cannot be linked to WordNet entries).
- Incremental build support.
- Retains synset index as primary key allowing easy reference to wordnet original database
- Includes support for WordNet 3.0
- Includes support for WordNet 2.0 to 2.1, 2.1 to 3.0, 2.0 to 3.0 sense maps
- Includes support for VerbNet 2.3
- Includes support for XWordNet 2.0-1.1
- Ready-to-use database (see wnsqldatabase package in download section) including
- WordNet 3.0
- WordNet 2.0 to 2.1, 2.1 to 3.0, 2.0 to 3.0 sense maps
- VerbNet 2.3
- XWordNet 2.0-1.1
- British National Corpus statistical data (for commonly used-words)
- Requires Java 1.6 (uses generics).
- the WnSqlBuilder utility (source and Java executable)
- the WordNet 3.0 patch that fixes a limited number of problems with the original database releases
- the 3.0 WordNet resulting databases in PostGreSql format
- the 3.0 WordNet resulting databases in MySql format